Thursday, March 08, 2007

just another office girl?

Friday is coming in 30 mins time. Wheeee!!! Wendy loves Fridays cos weekend is coming!

This week was really terribly busy. Everyday we had to take an average of like 100 calls and repeat the same things like at least 20 times each. I'm losing my voice already despite like 2 bottles of honey lemon this week and lotsa herbal tea at home. Yet, I'm wondering how long can we get this busy before I'm put back to the general hotline...... Haissss.

Ok, open houses are coming soon and I still haven't spend some quality time looking through the courses before visiting them. I need to take leave sometime next week to have a good rest and do that! But I guess I'll most prob still be sticking to my long-ago-choices. Those that you know, everybody knows. Haha.

Lalala, Wendy needs to sleep for another long day tomorrow after which she will go shopping to stock up clothes for uni :):):):):)

Goodnight world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home