Thursday, April 19, 2007

S*U Interview

This is sort of a follow up to my previous post ages ago, for people who might have been wondering all these while what stupid interview was that.

Read again. (title)

Oh wells, it was damn freaking early - 9.15 am. So I woke up at like 6.30AM, blah blah blah, I tried to dress to kill but I guess I failed quite badly at that. Then blah blah blah again, I'm really glad I'm working in tampines and only 1 bus away from home cos morning trains are freaking warm... so you imagine, i sort of sweat all the way from tamp to dhoby ghaut... wasted all my make-up and tissue paper.

Then I was there early... Happy! But it rained... sian diao!

Ok skip the boring parts of being in the toilet for like 15 mins trying to get ready, and the school building being freaking warm again. So blah blah, I showed my docs... blahblah... took photo (yes, they say so prof can recognise).. waited very long... and

i was out in 10 mins.

10 mins! i woke up at 6.30 AM today ok... and its only freaking 10 mins?!?!?! and maybe a little less than that.

And in case you're wondering what they ask me:
-why s*u.
-why econs.
- on what basis would you choose s*u over the others. if you offer me double degree.
- my job. cos i wrote it in my 300 word essay... say i'm brave.
- what current affairs have i been into. i told them eldershield then crapped alot abt healthcare cos i knew nth now except insurance.
- ask them about s*u. funny.. i got no questions except are you going to offer me double deg? oh wells, of cos i didnt ask likethat.
- taekwondo. oh pls, i didnt even dare to tell them ive no intention of joining tkd in uni.
- ask them questions again. oh please.

anyway, guess what they told me when i say i'll choose s*u for sure if they offer double deg to me - well, you know double deg isnt such an easy thing... people drop it after a while might be due to reasons like they cannot cope, changed interest and a whole lots of bullshit and you need to maintain certain gpa. Oh wells, might as well tell me go home and dream right.. go 1 big round and shoot me.

wells, i guess thats about all. i said my life is boring. so lets pray n*s sends letter quickly for fa*s+ engine... another of my fat hopes.


Bye, for now.

Oh yes anyway, certain words are masked to protect personal interest should relevant authorities attempt to search blogs and, to prevent penalising myself any chance of double deg. HAHA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home